The Arsinese language (known to some as "English" or 'the common tongue') originated on Arsinos in times as ancient as 2006, though the specific location of origin is unknown and disputed, it emerged as the lingua franca of humanity throughout its history being spoken by most if not all people. In a sample conducted in the period of recolonisation of Arsinos about 57% of the population spoke it, the only comparable language at the time was
German Stahlian at 36%.
The Oxford Dictionary or Dictionary of Google are substitues for any omissions from this dictionary
- Continuing to exist over a prolongue period, particularly something that spans the duration of multiple colonisations
"Salopia bears a kanesistent grudge against Aprillia"
- People who were born on Arsinos
- As Arsinos is considered the home planet or point of origin of humanity, the use of 'Arsinese' may refer to humanity as a whole (this may be useful as an out-of-game or out-of-character distinction to contrast with the humanity of Earth.
- A Person originating from the rainforest region of Dalania, heavily influenced by Innovian Azeemism
- Used in a derogatory context to stereotype Dalanian nationals as alcoholic beggars who like to engage in analingus. This usage originated as a Shaderian depiction of their rainforest cohabitants and became a Barvosian stereotype of all Dalanians.
"Take a mint, you smell like a Cheggar!!"
- Fictional alien setting of online game that inspired copious fanfiction
"lol, that guy plays the Earth Game, what a nerd!"
- Unit of currency
- Racial slur for an Aprillian.
- Refers to a Titan (see Titan), some consider this a racial slur.
- May also refer to a species of bird known as the common Chip-Stealing-Sky-Bitch
- A Dragon race, the correct term for the Dragon-like beings on Barvos.